Application Deadline: December 6, 2013
Undergraduate and Graduate ACCOUNTING MAJORS who have completed at least six hours of upper level (3000 or higher) accounting courses. Recipients must generally be full-time undergraduate or graduate students in the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters.
Outstanding academic achievement (3.20 minimum GPA in Accounting), along with extracurricular activities. Financial need may also be considered.
Download the two files below and follow the instructions.
Return the completed application and related documentation in a 10 X 13 envelope with your name on the outside to Katherine Vazquez, Dixon School of Accounting, BA 325E by Friday, December 6, 2013.
If you have any questions related to the application process contact Dr. Schmitt by email Donna.Schmitt@ucf.edu or by phone (407-823-4414).
- ONE $2,500 award from Averett Warmus Durkee (for grad student)
- ONE $1,500 award from Berman Hopkins Wright and LaHam (for grad student)
- THREE $1,000 Moore, Stephens, Lovelace Ray Bolt Memorial Scholarship awards (for undergrad students)
- TWO $1,000 award from Central Florida Chapter of the FICPA
- ONE $1,000 Borcheck and Gase Scholarship (for grad student)
- FIVE $1,000 awards from the Dixon School of Accounting Advisory Board
- Others that may become available